Are you a hospital services leader stuck in the mix and politics of a large firm and looking for the opportunity to have a direct impact on clients, people, and organizational growth? If so, we are seeking a VP of Business Development who will provide the growth engine for pipeline and partnerships in a rapidly growing medical equipment planning & financial services firm!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Consulting with existing clients to develop business plans for growth.
- Designing and executing strategic development strategies and plans.
- Conducting complex consultative selling process to find new market and business opportunities.
- Creating or seeking partnerships to align service offerings to non-profit and for-profit healthcare organizations, including value positioning, scope of services, collateral and pricing.
- Overseeing the implementation of different contracts.
- Building, encouraging, and maintaining long-term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Being accountable for services financial goals and metrics, including backlog, revenue and margin.
- Driving business development pipeline through effective marketing and content strategies.
- Developing, managing, and continually evaluating territory business plan to execute on revenue targets.
What You Need To Have:
- 5+ years of experience managing and delivering professional services.
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare services, administration, accounting or finance.
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling a professional services business with accountability for financial targets.
- An enthusiasm for serving as a strategic individual contributor on a highly collaborative team.
- Growth mindset that is focused on developing individual and team capabilities as the business evolves.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Financial success of the organization (backlog, revenue, gross margin).
- Operational metrics (Close rate and pipeline to backlog ratio).