Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Vice President of Total Rewards for a rapidly growing healthcare company. Our client is positioning community oncologists to drive the future of cancer care through a patient-centric, physician-driven, and technology-powered model to help improve the lives of everyone living with cancer. This role will report to the General Council.
What you will be doing:
The Vice President of Total Rewards will implement the rewards and benefits policies, ensuring that these programs support the business objectives and meet all legal requirements. The continual evaluation of compensation and benefits packages, including base pay, incentive pay, health and welfare benefits and retirement benefits is a fundamental part of this role in addition to managing budget and business profitability.
• Responsible for overall design, implementation, communication and administration of compensation, health & wellness, and cash balances plans.
• Oversee competitive market research to establish pay for performance culture
• Work with leadership to design salary structures that attract, motivate, and retain associates.
• Responsible for assessment and creation of company compensation structure and strategy and evaluation and upgrade of benefits to ensure employee engagement aligns with the business strategy.
• Ensure compensation and benefits programs are consistently administered in compliance with policies and government regulations.
• Manage and evaluate current benefit plan strengths and weaknesses to ensure employee satisfaction, identify cost containment opportunities and strategies, and ensure optimal effectiveness of benefit utilization. Recommend future benefit programs, strategy, and plan changes as needed to meet the changing needs of the company and employees.
• Build salary banding and leveling framework based on market data and manage the market benchmarking and operation of the pay structures. Oversee pay gap reporting and equal pay analysis.
• Lead the day to day management and oversight of all aspects of employee health benefits, wellness, absence management and advantage savings programs, including delivering best in class customer service to internal and external customers at all time.
• Ensure compliance with all ERISA requirements of various employee benefit programs and prepare and file required legal reports.
• Support the pre and post onboarding of new practices which includes understanding of their current plans and working to onboard them with the client.
• Work with key vendors and consultants that are partnered with the client, their retirement, H&W, and cash balance partners.
What you need to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ Years of experience HR specifically around compensation and benefits
• Industry experience (preferred)
• Travel flexibility (if applicable)