Are you a tenured digital marketing leader who is eager to be a key player in shaping strategy, branding, and growth for a robust online marketplace for healthcare clinicians and employers? If so, Elevation Search Solutions has a client that is driving healthcare innovation and seeking a VP of Marketing to join their team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Oversee and execute strategy on marketing initiatives that contribute doctor and nurse acquisition, clinician engagement strategy, content creation, lead generation, social media, public relations, branding, and more.
- Devise and execute strategic plans to drive clinicians to the platform using advanced performance marketing techniques, including SEM and SEO, paid and un-paid social media, paid and un-paid content marketing, and email marketing/CRM.
- Scale the Marketing Analytics reporting infrastructure and track performance metrics obsessively across all channels.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to continually drive improvements across all KPIs, including conversion rates, CPAs, job application rates, site traffic and SEO rankings, social media metrics, email metrics, revenue, and more.
- Oversee outstanding content creation to build user engagement and lead generation.
- Develop and manage a strong lifecycle and customer engagement marketing strategy to increase customer lifetime value.
- Align closely with Product and Sales teams to create new features and go-to-market strategies. Ensure alignment on all new product announcements and develop and launch outstanding product marketing collateral.
- Own the company Brand Guide. Hone the pitch to physicians and nurses, and continually refine the brand positioning and overall messaging.
- Manage and improve the Public Relations strategy.
- Explore and test new online and offline marketing channels to drive user acquisition and engagement.
- Lead annual and quarterly marketing planning, keeping close track of budgets, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth.
- Supplement and support our sales team in reaching and recruiting hospitals and clinics.
- Actively survey the needs of customers on both sides of the marketplace.
- Collaborate with the Product team to translate market insights into functional products and services
What You Will Need To Have:
- 10+ years of relevant marketing experience.
- Excellent management skills and a demonstrated ability to build and lead marketing teams.
- Very strong performance marketing track record with the ability to drive step-function growth.
- Wide range of marketing expertise spanning digital and offline channels, as well as public relations and brand marketing.
- Deep experience crafting and technically executing comprehensive marketing strategies and managing meaningful marketing budgets.
- Highly data-driven with both an analytical and creative mindset. Able to evaluate performance and continually iterate our strategy across KPIs.
- Self-motivated go-getter who excels at creative thinking and problem solving.
- Strong communicator and presenter, with the knack for getting both customers and team members alike excited about your message.
- Eager to work in a changing, high growth startup.
- Previous startup experience and/or some marketplace / alternative ecommerce experience is preferred.
- It would be great if you have worked in healthcare in some capacity before, but it is not a requirement.
- Easy-going and fun to hang out with. We will be spending a lot of time together after all!