Elevation Search Solutions has an opening for a Vice President of Information Technology for a high growth Facilities Services company in the Nashville area.
What we are looking for:
Are you a seasoned Vice President of Information Technology who is ready to lead and provide technology vision for a high growth company? Do you get excited to improve a company’s bottom line while keeping them compliant and secure? If so, we want to speak with you!
What you will be doing:
Lead the development and implementation of security policy, standards and guidelines to ensure ongoing maintenance of information security and protection. Information protection includes network security architecture, network access, monitoring policies, employee awareness
- Collaborate with internal business owners on IT project objectives, scope, resources and budget
- Develop, track, and control the information technology annual operating budget
- Define and communicate IT plans, policies and standards for the organization for acquiring, implementing, and operating IT systems
- Direct the development and execution of enterprise wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan
- Communicate regularly with internal customers, regarding status of projects and issues
- Researches and makes recommendations on hardware and software purchases. Negotiates with vendors on behalf of the company to ensure cost-effective purchasing decisions.
- Address and escalate issues and anticipated risks while facilitating change management efforts amount internal customers
- Hires, trains, develops, and appraises IT staff appropriately.
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional areas of the business to increase innovation and optimize services provided to customer
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Information Systems, IT, Computing Science or Engineering with an information technology focus. MBA preferred
- 10 or more years of experience managing an information systems department in a medium size business.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining enterprise applications, including helping to define requirements, evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and the full delivery of the solution
- Experience with IT integrations after M&A strongly preferred
- Prior experience in managing technical staff as well as technology partners and vendors
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills enabling effective communication with all levels of the organization
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously while remaining on-time and on–budget
- Must be able to inspire the team, leading by example and with integrity
- Technical Capacity
- Strategic Thinking
- Communication Proficiency
- Change Management