Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Vice President of Business Development for a rapidly growing healthcare technology company. Are you a strategic, highly motivated sales leader eager to join a mission-driven organization? If so, we would love to speak with you!
The Vice President of Business Development is an executive sales and execution management professional directly responsible for developing new strategic partnerships and expanding our Business-to-Business-to-Consumer (B2B2C) distribution channels. Demonstrated executive/senior level sales and relationship building in key markets is an essential skill for the successful candidate. The ability to recruit, train and lead a team of sales and account managers is a requirement, and the ability to work cross-functionally with technology, marketing, sales and finance professionals is a critical success factor.
The Vice President, Business Development position reports to the Senior Vice President of Partner and Carrier Development, and has extensive visibility across the “C”-suite with the potential for Board-level exposure, as well.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Generating and executing a business partnership plan that creates a large customer acquisition pipeline for the Company that levers the unique technology, and omni-channel customer engagement capability of the Company’s platform.
- Bringing established executive/senior relationships and cultivating new relationships with large/strategic partners.
- Within the context of these partnership relationships, identifying how the Company’s platform and value proposition integrate with and lever the economic and/or strategic objectives of each potential partner.
- Articulating those value levers to the potential partner, developing implementation frameworks, and overcoming objections of potential partners. Being an effective salesperson.
- Creating and owning the partnership relationship at an executive level, being responsible for execution of the relationship, including senior management of implementation and execution of technology/process integrations in coordination with account and project managers.
- Thinking critically, strategically, and imaginatively to create value by levering the Company’s platform and the potential business opportunities that can be created with partners through the platform. This includes ideation of potential new products and services.
- Owning the revenue/customer production results expected from each partnership relationship.
- Working with and expanding a team of sales, account management, and implementation professionals designed to successfully execute the business needs on behalf of the Company and its partners.
- Creating and managing budgets for business development and partner business execution.
What You Need To Have:
- 10+ years experience in business development and account management, with a strong focus on affiliate partner relationships.
- Demonstrated executive/senior level enterprise partnership sales experience.
- Experience with transaction negotiation and complex deal structures.
- Capability to both sell and execute/implement partnership activity, bringing the functional components of the business together to drive revenue growth for the company.
- Team player – capable of working with cross-functional leaders at the Company to sell and implement commercial relationships.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with an emphasis on demonstrating the value of the Company’s products and value creation.
- Demonstrated track record of success with a high degree of intellectual energy and a bias for action, influence and competitive spirit.
- Ability to think and operate numerically and analytically to analyze potential relationships and prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to travel extensively to generate and execute new partnership business.
- BS or BA Degree required