Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Territory Sales Manager out of the Phoenix market. Our client is a group of world-class information security professionals providing Managed Security Services in highly regulated industry. Interested in joining their mission?
What will you be doing:
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for developing relationships in their designated territory and driving new sales. Primary activities of the role include:
- Generating net-new bookings and revenue in assigned accounts and territory to achieve/exceed target sales quota.
- Understanding the business challenges prospective clients are facing and aligning the value of the company’s solutions to address those challenges.
- Identifying and generating new leads, prospecting, setting appointments, attending trade shows, completing follow-up calls, negotiating contracts and following up with new clients post go-live.
- Facilitating effective long-term relationships within client organizations that lead to contracted sales with high potential for continued business and revenue growth.
- Creating and delivering highly effective sales presentations that articulate the value of the company’s solutions.
- Setting account and territory plans on an annual, quarterly, and/or monthly basis.
- Financial modeling and timely tracking sales opportunities in SalesForce in line with the company’s sales processes to support accurate revenue forecasting perspectives.
- Ability to travel 40-60+%
What you need to have:
- Relentless self-motivation to win with integrity
- 7+ years in Cyber Security/ information Security sales, business development and/or account relationship roles
- Deep knowledge of regulated industries i.e. energy, financial, and healthcare organizations with demonstrated success in solutions selling directly to CIOs and CTOs
- Exceptional executive presence with the ability to build trusted relationships at the C-level
- Proven track record to develop a new sales pipeline and achieve/exceed target sales quotas
- Experience maneuvering complex sales cycles and selling to multiple levels within mid-sized and large enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated sales track record in highly competitive environments with the ability to qualify opportunities, obtain customer commitments and negotiate and close contracts
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, early-stage business with the potential to scale with the organization as it grows
- Strong time management, organization, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree or MBA preferred