Are you a technical business analyst who excels in software testing and project and product management? If so, Elevation Search Solutions has a client with an opening in the Nashville market and wants to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Software engineering according business requirements, based on the instituted Engineering Best Practices and Policies
- Obtain appropriate understanding of business based on delivered artifacts by Business Analysts
- Perform a full code review - database and code for familiarization and to get an understanding of how things have been built out
- Collect database changes based on enterprise patterns
- Apply all software engineering standards, practices, and engineering rules compliance.
- Support the deployment activities to help the product run successfully in the production environments
- Develop a high percentage of unit test coverage
- Monitor a high percentage of rules compliance
- Planning/Scoping - Taking the learned lessons, developing plans of action, scoping the feature changes, etc.
- Break into manageable sprints and prioritizing them. This will be the bulk of the time. There will be sprints of fixes, and feature updates, as well as simultaneously scoping/architecting the "final" version.
- Update statuses timely
- Meet project deadlines
What You Need To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or technical degree preferred (computer science, information systems, business administration or other industry-related curriculum)
- Intermediate level English
- 3-4 years as a developer of web applications
- Good experience working with SDLC frameworks like SCRUM, Agile Iconix, EclipsePF, etc
- Experience implementing solutions leveraging an SOA paradigm approach
- Experience on Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Familiar with Software Engineering Best Practices like Continuous Integration, TDD, MDA, etc
- Understanding of multi-tenant systems (this is a plus, not required)
- Passionately committed to engineering best practices and committed to helping them evolve
- Ability to understand and work in dynamic environments
- Determination to succeed
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Good verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Approachable, open, and consultative
- Provide proper communication with development team