Are you a recent college grad who is investigative, hungry, and eager to grow in your career as Recruiter? If so, we are actively looking to add a Sourcing Specialist to our team, and we would love to speak with you!
Elevation is a retained search firm that specializes in executive search and team build-outs for early and high-growth stage companies across the nation! We are a boutique, tight-knit firm with a proven history and process. Elevation delivers talent to our clients across the nation with unmatched precision, and we seek to spark the infinite potential of our team, our clients, and others around us by cultivating the freedom found in the entrepreneurial spirit!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Understanding the hiring needs, business strategy, and company culture of Elevation clients.
- Developing and executing on sourcing strategy to generate a strong pool of talent for each search.
- Collaborating with internal team on search strategy throughout the lifecycle of each search.
- Assisting internal account manager with drafting and publishing compelling job advertisements and managing responses.
- Actively updating company CRM with candidate notes and interview progress.
- Representing Elevation at client meetings, networking events, sponsorship events, etc.
- Helping with general administrative needs to optimize business operations.
What You Need To Have:
- Previous work or internship experience in a research-driven, client-facing, or relevant role.
- Ability to identify candidates with specific backgrounds & skill sets.
- Results driven mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a metrics driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Innovation and creativity - a problem solver.
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while focusing on completion of the highest priority items in the shortest time frame possible.
- Vision for improvement within the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or similar discipline.