Elevation Search Solutions’ client has an opening for a Solutions Architect to serve as the subject mattered expert to ensure products are positioned correctly to solve unique business challenges for our client. The Solutions Architect will also be responsible for sharing customer requirements and business intelligence to help improve the product and meet the market’s demands. Other responsibilities include conducting in-person and remote product demonstrations, articulating the value proposition and products relative to competitors.
Our client is a fast-growing Healthcare IT company focused on solving complex patient engagement problems through the power of analytics.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as a technical sales overlay for Client Executives and overall sales team.
- Deliver in person and remote demonstrations to prospects and clients.
- Competitive and feature comparison discussion with clients and prospects.
- Conduct research and use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections.
- Provide technical pre-sales support for sales teams.
- Cross functional alignment with Product Management and Sales Operations to drive sales objectives.
- Assist Sales and Marketing teams to develop and implement specific content and account penetration strategies.
- Track, document and share feature and product enhancements with Marketing and Product Management departments.
- Track and improve win rate and opportunity creation.
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years selling and demonstrating software
- Prior experience in selling software to hospitals or other large companies.
- Must have a good understanding of the sales process and the roles and responsibilities of a solutions architect.
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to see and present “the Big Picture”, uncover business challenges, and architect a solution to solve customer business issues.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to travel 50%.
- Experience in working in a remote office.