Are you a senior full stack developer in a leadership role who is passionate about collaborating, problem solving, and process improvement for a large national non-profit organization? If so, Elevation Search Solutions has a client with an opening for a Software Development Manager and wants to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for the architecture, development, and maintenance of build and release ALM architecture and supporting code.
- Works with Product Owner team to provide automation of the PMO/PO processes.
- Works with Quality Assurance Team to provide automation of the QA processes.
- Works with Infrastructure / Operations Team to integrate into their supporting processes.
- Identifies performance breakdowns and proactively implements process changes.
- Track and continuously improve development velocity.
- Responsible to ensure the Software Delivery Process works for all software development teams in NFIB IT.
- Works with Product Owner team to ensure the Software Delivery Process integrates into their PMO/PO processes.
- Works with Quality Assurance Team to ensure the Software Delivery Process integrates into the QA processes.
- As Scrum Master, responsible for delivery of software as developed by the application development team.
- Identifies and facilitates the removal roadblocks preventing sprint completion.
- Manager of the application development resources.
- Works closely with the Product Owner team to help plan, estimate, and prioritize upcoming features.
- Provide weekly status to the management team regarding the status of the current sprint as well as any development team initiatives underway.
- Monitors/manages the team’s capability, capacity, progress & delivery.
What You Need To Have:
- 8+ years’ experience in software development with at least 3 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to bring teams & people together
- Confident in presenting to team, leadership, board, & customers - each in a way that is relevant to that group
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- 3 years Agile, 1 year as Scrum Master
- 2 years in contributing to a CI & Build Automation Environment.
- 2 years JIRA and Confluence (preferred)
- 1 year of experience in Azure (preferred)