Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Senior Python Developer for a rapidly growing company in Nashville. If you are a seasoned Python developer in the area, we want to speak with you!
What we are looking for:
You should be an expert in Python, with knowledge of Django or Flask framework. You will be responsible for juggling multiple simultaneous projects in a deadline-oriented agile environment. You will need to be a self-starter, able to work independently, and as part of a highly collaborative team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Making strong technical contributions while mentoring others within the context of small cross-functional teams.
- Designing and coding superior technical solutions
- Participating in full SDLC process, voicing concerns/suggestions, and providing solutions that result in better development timelines and more stable code
- Easily recognizing system deficiencies, architectural needs and implementing effective solutions.
- Embracing appropriate testing methodologies throughout the full lifecycle of application development.
- Leveraging best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
- Actively mentor junior developers
- Ensuring development procedures are properly documented and kept up-to-date
- Actively improving the quality of the codebase.
What You Need To Have:
- At least 5+ years experience building Python applications in a professional setting.
- Deep experience working in an AWS environment.
- Full-stack development preferred.
- “Player-coach” mentality.
- Strong written and verbal communication when discussing key architecture/design decisions with peers.
- Passion for problem solving and meeting challenges involved with shaping the culture of an early stage company.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline