Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Senior Product Manager in the Chattanooga Market. Our client is a rapidly growing healthcare IT company focused on delivering a world class communication platform to health care clients across the nation.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop the long term vision and roadmap for a differentiated and competitive offering in the market place.
- Communicate the roadmap both short, mid and long term on a regular basis to both internal and client audiences.
- Work with other product managers and key stakeholders to identify new products/solutions and market opportunities.
- Actively manage the client feature enhancement pipeline to deliver on client satisfaction, balancing these requests with investment in new capabilities that deliver on the vision for the business.
- Work with technology and key stakeholders to translate business requirements into user friendly and value driven features and capabilities against a predictable schedule of deliveries.
- Serve as principal escalation point for product issues and work to identify root cause, communicate problems, fixes and resolutions to clients and internally.
- Work across the organization to champion the product and find ways in which the platform can bring value to a broader audience.
- Develop and deliver training on new product features and capabilities.
- Work with marketing and help to develop and update sales materials, web pages, and presentations.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the sales and client services teams, attend sales calls, demonstrate the product, help to answer deep questions about the product/data and works to convince the client we have the best solution.
What You Will Need To Have:
- 5 + years experience in the Healthcare industry, preferably working with HCIT, Pop Health, CRM, or EHR.
- 8 + years experience working in a product management role for a SaaS company.
- Track record of commercially successful product launches.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and ability to manage customer expectations.
- A strong understanding and experience working with data driven communication technologies specifically Patient Engagement.
- A laser focus on user experience and delivering value against use cases, plus a willingness to take risks with new ideas and bring innovative functionality to our customers.
- Strong communication skills with ability to take complex ideas and communicate them effectively internally, externally and in direct sales meetings
- Ability to drive products success through strong collaboration and to influence others across the organization.
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience working with Jira software
- Experience working in small and mid size companies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
- Be a self starter