Are you a seasoned software engineer with the desire to join a high growth company that's on a mission to drive optimal healthcare solutions? If so, the Elevation team would love to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Designing & developing web UI, REST API, core business libraries, database code, unit testing.
- Responsible for requirements analysis, build & deployment, and application product support.
- Actively participating in Scrum Ceremonies, JAD sessions, architecture sessions, code & design reviews, and product demos.
- Working closely with Product Owner, Solution Architect, Scrum Master on solution design approaches, backlog grooming, prioritization, estimation, R&D, prototypes, client demos, and release planning.
- Writing well designed, testable, scalable code and ensuring designs are compliant with specifications, standards, and best practices.
- Ensuring best customer service and application availability
- Collaborating with other technical leaders, leading technical solution design, owning code quality & technical documentation of application.
- Supporting and investigating new ideas and technologies for architectural review.
What You Will Need To Have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise software, working across all layers of the application.
- Demonstrated sense of ownership and desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Passion for software development best practices, code quality, and agile development.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team, wear multiple hats, and work with people of various backgrounds in a distributed team.
- Knowledge of agile development, system architecture, software engineering, Dev Ops, build and deployment, and continuous integration.
- Strong knowledge of Java, architecture patterns and best practices
- Hands on experience with Unix/Linus OS, web/app services like Tomcat, JBoss