Are you a motivated program leader with proven success in driving large scale partnering initiatives in the healthcare domain? If so, Elevation is actively recruiting for a VC-backed, high growth Healthcare Technology company developing machine learning algorithms that use clinical data to enable early disease detection and improve clinical and care outcomes. We would love to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
This individual will work in a highly cross-functional position with internal and external partners to execute on joint roadmaps, expand existing relationships, and help shape corporate strategy.
- Driving execution of strategic partnerships in the company’s rapidly growing algorithm business.
- Managing the day-to-day relationships with partners.
- Ensuring impeccable execution and timely delivery of projects by aligning external and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively communicating and working with internal teams and external partners to ensure alignment and understanding of deliverables and any potential bottlenecks.
- Presenting to and engaging senior executives in one-on-one and group settings.
- Working with Data Science, Engineering, and Scientific teams to ensure adequate resourcing is being applied to each project and the timing of the resourcing.
- Communicating with partners with precision and timeliness.
- Constantly facilitating and promoting a team environment.
- Maintaining high visibility within the customer organization, maintaining regular communication, and monitoring customer satisfaction
- Working with the business development leads to coordinate account and project plans
- Maintaining a current status on company training and compliance requirements.
What You Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree required but advanced degree preferred, preferably in life sciences, business, economics, data science, or another related field.
- Minimum of 5 years related relevant experience; 2 years of in-depth customer alliance management experience required.
- Proven track record of effectively coordinating large scale partnering initiatives.
- Attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities.
- Solution oriented skill set.
- Comfort in discussing scientific and medical topics.
- Effective customer communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work with internal and external partners to resolve issues.
- Passionate for healthcare technology and precision medicine.
- Can be based and work remotely.