Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Salesforce and Systems Administrator out of the Nashville market for a rapidly growing digital health company providing the world’s first online healthcare market place. If you are a salesforce and systems expert interested in joining a high growth organization that is putting patients first, we would love to talk to you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Giving input on Salesforce solution design, screen and workflow config, third party app selection and more.
- Aiding in the definition of Salesforce architecture and design criteria across all implementations.
- Gathering and documenting formal business requirements from various business stakeholders..
- Supporting application enhancements and various projects on SFDC.
- Supporting the roadmap of Projects and System Initiatives that align with Sales Strategy and business needs.
- Partnering with various business units to educate teams on application capabilities, best practices and optimization, while collecting business requirements that contribute to strategy, new projects, and prioritization.
- Contributing to the overall strategy by incorporating business requirements into application roadmaps and enhancement initiatives.
- Assisting employees with troubleshooting technical issues and questions in using corporate IT hardware and business software.
- Be able to provide administration and user support for the Salesforce application.
- Be able to provide user support for common office applications and activities, such as Microsoft Office, Google Mail, and Wi-Fi and printer setup.
- Be experienced in configuring Salesforce and partnering with the sales, customer service, and marketing management teams to improve operational efficiency, achieve substantial revenue growth, and deliver a positive customer experience.
- Have a strong understanding of cloud-based business applications, extensive experience with data management and reporting, and the ability to manage multiple projects across cross-functional teams.
What You Need To Have:
- Minimum of 3 years of work in Salesforce.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with SFDC.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives in varying size and scope simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Salesforce Admin Certification is preferred.
- Experience with IT asset management tools such as Okta or Jamf Pro is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work multiple business partners across the organization.