Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Sales Engineer for the eastern region. Our client is a group of world-class information security professionals providing Managed Security Services. The world is increasingly digital, and our client is a defender of digital health. Interested in joining their mission?
What will you be doing:
- During the first 30 days:
- Establish relationships with co-workers to enable performance as a team member
- Learn and put into action:
- The mission and values of our client
- The policies and practices of our client
- The work performed, the tools, and performance expectations
- Become conversant in current information security concepts
- Demonstrate understanding of our client’s competitive differentiators
- Learn the competitive landscape and how to beat them
- Learn common customer objections and how to handle them
- Demonstrate ability to present our client’s value proposition, product demo, and conduct solution design session
- Learn the sales motions, sales cycle, and SE tasks
- Six-month performance targets:
- Support regional sales efforts as an extension of the sales team, pursuing and closing $2M in net new ARR
- Drive solutions to unique problems on behalf of customers, working with development and product management
- Write compelling, detailed customer proposals supported by sales and product teams
- Work with product management to raise customer product requests and prioritize them in the development backlog
- Continuously improve the role of the SE within the company
- Connect with existing customers in territory to ensure ongoing delight
- One-year performance targets:
- Support the pursuit and close of $5M in net new ARR
- Build and maintain library of solutions for common customer challenges
- Train and mentor new sales engineers
What you need to have:
- 5+ years selling and demonstrating security software and services.
- Prior experience in selling security solutions up and downstream markets.
- Must have a good understanding of the sales process and the roles and responsibilities of a sales engineer.
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to see and present “the Big Picture”, uncover business challenges, and architect a solution to solve customer business issues.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to travel 50%.
- Experience in working in a remote office.