Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Regional Sales Director based in the Nashville market to lead a East Territory Team. Our client is a group of world-class information security professionals providing Managed Security Service in a rapidly growing organization.
What will you be doing:
Build and lead an Eastern region sales team focused on selling Managed Detection and Response (MDR) solution to companies across market segments and up and down the size spectrum.
- During the first 90 days:
- Establish relationships with co-workers to enable performance as a team member and leader.
- Learn and put into action:
- The mission and values of our client
- The policies and practices of our client
- The work performed, the tools, and performance expectations
- Learn, teach, and hold your team accountable for their acuity of knowledge in current information security concepts.
- Learn, teach, and hold your team accountable for their understanding of our client’s competitive differentiators.
- Team staffing:
- Grow the Eastern region sales team covering Eastern and Central time zones.
- Work with executive management and marketing to execute a sales enablement plan for the team.
- Strategic planning:
- Build a plan to achieve 10M in net new annual recurring revenue.
- Work with executive leadership to properly allocate capital resources to maximize revenue growth.
- Through development, leadership and guidance of your team achieve the following sales goals:
- 6-month performance targets:
- Fully staffed sales team
- $2M in MDR revenue
- $500k in PS revenue
- Year 1 performance targets:
- $5M in MDR revenue
- $1M in PS revenue
What you need to have:
- Relentless self-motivation to lead with integrity
- 10+ years in sales, business development and/or account relationship roles
- 5+ years leading and managing in a IT / services company preferably in the security space
- Deep knowledge of highly regulated organizations with demonstrated success in solutions selling directly to CIOs and CTOs
- Exceptional executive presence with the ability to build trusted relationships at the C-level
- Proven track record to develop a new sales pipeline and achieve/exceed target sales quotas
- Experience maneuvering complex sales cycles and selling to multiple levels within mid-sized and large enterprise organizations
- Demonstrated sales track record in highly competitive environments with the ability to qualify opportunities, obtain customer commitments and negotiate and close contracts
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, early-stage business with the potential to scale with the organization as it grows
- Strong time management, organization, presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree or MBA preferred