Are you a Sales Representative who is passionate about changing the way the world uses water? If so, Elevation Search Solutions has a client with an opening for a Regional Sales Director and wants to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop a solid well-qualified sales pipeline, including cold calling, participation in events and conferences, networking, and working with partners.
- Build a network in your territory amongst prospects, partners, consultants and other influencers in order to leverage relationships, grow brand and credibility in the region, and move sales opportunities through the pipeline.
- Identify prospects, build value, address risks, gain stakeholder support, and close sales opportunities.
- Develop and present high quality presentations, proposals, and business communications at all times to prospects, partners, and customers.
- Work closely with Customer Success, Product Management, Business Development, Marketing, Policy, Channel Sales, and Engineering team members to structure and propose detailed multi-year business relationships in accordance with the company’s pricing, legal, operational, and product guidelines and standards.
- Work closely with Customer Success to expand commercial relationships with current customers.
- Learn and understand customer needs and convey them to the marketing and product management teams.
- Document all interactions related to customers, partners, prospects, and opportunities in salesforce.com.
- Effectively manage and grow a sales pipeline to deliver at least one new sale in the first 9 months of employment, and consistent bookings thereafter; key performance metrics include new qualified opportunities created, calls and emails, new proposals generated, new revenue booked, opportunities won and lost, and progressive movement of opportunities through the pipeline.
Preferred Qualifications and Experiences:
- BA/BS from a top university and/or a Masters Degree in relevant field.
- Direct sales experience, selling SaaS and/or enterprise software OR experience in consulting, environmental policy, or utility management.
- Facility and familiarity with quantitative and metrics-based approaches and use of Salesforce.com, HubSpot and other Sales SaaS solutions.
- Ability to identify and understand clients’ business needs, their personal agendas and deliver world-class solutions.
- Candidate thrives when given the opportunity to secure additional business with a client and can set and execute on a multi-year growth strategy.
- Traveling 25-50% of the time to meet with your clients is what the candidate is familiar with or wants the opportunity to do.
- Candidate must reside east of the Mississippi; IL, GA, NC, FL preferred.