Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Regional Account Consultant for a fast-growing Healthcare technology company giving patients better access to healthcare across the nation. Are you a tenacious hunter with a solid background selling into hospitals who is passionate about making a massive impact in healthcare? If so, we would love to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Prospecting to identify new potential hospital customers, including cold calling and development of leads via Salesforce pipeline and opportunities, tradeshows and conferences, networking.
- Initially sourcing, generating opportunities, appointments, and presentations, this position will be mentored in selling and closing sales by the Regional Vice Presidents. Primary call points include CFO, VP of Revenue Cycle, and VP of Strategy.
- Managing pipeline of opportunity for prospective clients to ensure that established sales goals can be met. This includes qualification of opportunities within the pipeline, proper prioritization of activities, and management of time and commitments to ensure priority opportunities move through the pipeline.
- Participating in presentations and sales activities, which include professional presentations and closing the sale as quickly and efficiently as possible by applying a solution selling methodology and properly managing the sales cycle.
- Completing all pipeline and sales data within Salesforce promptly.
- Participating in the transfer to the Account Manager at the appropriate time to ensure seamless client onboarding and implementation.
- Effectively communicating with Hospital prospect and their team, building a good working relationship as this is a consultative sale. Understand their needs and objectives and approach the decision-making process as a partner with the hospital client.
- Following company communication guidelines and workflow.
- Following company procedures in sales functions in an organized, effective manner to ensure customers perceive the company to be thorough, well-prepared and punctual.
- Taking ownership of issues and showing professionalism and control.
- Assisting with the planning of sales exhibits and attending trade shows.
What You Need To Have:
- 5-8 years as a sales executive with demonstrated success in hospital sales.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong time management and presentation skills.
- Salesforce experience.
- Ability to travel at least 25%.
- Minimum Bachelor level degree required.