Are you a consultative, relationship driven professional eager to serve in an integral role with a rapidly growing services company? Elevation Search Solutions is a retained recruiting and consulting firm that specializes in critical leadership acquisition and team build outs for emerging market, high growth, or expanding companies across the nation.
Elevation Search offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting candidates for clients on a national basis from the corporate office in Nashville, TN. This role requires the successful candidate to consistently demonstrate the ability to source and place qualified professionals that consistently meet client needs.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with clients, client investors, and internal account management team to develop go-to-market strategy.
- Constructing target lists of companies and candidates per each search.
- Contacting high-potential prospects via phone and email.
- Conducting phone, video, and/or in person candidate interviews.
- Documenting and communicating candidate qualifications.
- Assisting internal account manager with writing and marketing job descriptions.
- Actively updating company CRM with candidate notes and interview progress.
- Representing Elevation at client meetings, networking events, sponsorship events, etc.
What You Need To Have:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, or similar discipline
- 2 + years of progressive recruiting and/or consulting/professional services experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to manage, filter, and pipeline qualified candidates to client business units
- Ability to identify candidates with specific backgrounds & skill sets
- Results driven mindset
- Ability to thrive in a metrics driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player
- Ability to develop & maintain meaningful candidate and client relationships
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Deadline oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Innovation and creativity - a problem solver
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while focusing on completion of the highest priority items in the shortest time frame possible
- Vision for improvement within the company