Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Proposals Manager for a rapidly growing, full-service patient recruitment & retention technology company! Our client is utilizing state-of-the-art technology that seamlessly connects patients to clinical trials.
The company’s mission is to change lives by helping new treatments come to market. Our client owns and cultivates over 1,000 unique social media groups and pages that are dedicated to helping patients connect with other people who are suffering from the same medical conditions.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Proposals Manager will be responsible for introducing and implementing all necessary proposal procedures and processes.
- Developing and documenting client facing proposals and acting as a key interface between business development, senior management, feasibility, budgets and global and local operations for the development of robust and accurate proposals
- Participating in client meetings to support the business development team and working with department heads to determine strategy for new opportunities
- Coordinating and producing the proposal (RFI, RFP etc.) response whilst assembling a proposal team with the relevant knowledge required to win profitable work
- Obtaining third party quotes and preparing and modifying proposal text, budgets, and cover letters
- Responding to RFPs and rebids based on feedback from SMEs
- Suggesting and implementing pricing and proposal strategies to improve quality of proposals as well as collaborating with team members, operations, and business development to customize and develop proposal submissions
- Ensuring proposal text and budget are in agreement with RFP, client specifications and communications, and internal assumptions
- Managing the proposal process from RFP receipt to proposal delivery, identifying potential risks for completion and identifying and implementing mitigation strategies
- Coordinating and participating in project handover meetings and proposal strategy calls
What You Need To Have:
- Must have background in the Clinical Trial Industry
- 1-5 years of experience developing proposals in the clinical trial space
- Knowledge on the patient funnel
- Understanding of how to read and analyze protocols
- Bachelor’s Degree required