Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a remote Project Manager for a rapidly growing, full-service patient recruitment & retention technology company! Our client is utilizing state-of-the-art technology that seamlessly connects patients to clinical trials across the globe and helps new treatments come to market faster.
If you are a solutions and relationship driven Project Manager eager to grow in your career with an incredible team, we would love to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Managing digital advertising recruitment campaigns for clients by coordinating, facilitating, and executing projects from contracting through closeout.
- Facilitating project workflow: contracting; kick-off meetings; creating material drafting, finalization, and approval; preparing internal systems and teams for campaign launch, monitoring and reporting on campaign performance, and closing out a campaign.
- Overseeing project budget utilization and ensuring projects and project components are invoiced according to the contractual obligations.
- Coordinating project efforts across internal, external, and third-party stakeholders to ensure timelines are maintained as planned.
- Communicating project progress and performance via weekly and ad hoc reporting and standing calls with clients.
- Maintaining strong communication records across stakeholder groups.
- Utilizing and maintaining multiple systems, including the CRM (Salesforce).
- Assisting and guiding team members with their projects, as needed.
What You Need to Have:
- Investigative and critical thinking skills; understanding and applying root cause analysis to solve problems.
- Self-starter, solutions-oriented; ability to proactively identify issues and facilitate solutions
- Familiarity with contracts and assessing the acceptability of contract language in the context of project scope
- Comprehend and anticipate client needs, including identifying and highlighting success metrics, establishing and maintaining expectations, and defining and implementing improvement strategies
- Cultivate relationships with clients and manage all components of the client account
- Competent and proficient with data utilization and presentation, especially leveraging Microsoft Office, Google Suite products, and QuickSite to drive efficiencies and data analysis. Must be able to interpret data to generate recommendations and changes for project and system improvements
- Ability to understand organizational systems and assess how solutions to challenges can impact existing processes and various areas of the business
- Understanding of business practices and strategies, including a command of how project timelines and budgets can affect revenue recognition and cashflow
- Adept at tailoring communications to various stakeholder audiences and navigating, balancing, and managing stakeholder expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Must have 1+ years of project management experience.
- Prior experience with managing tech development projects is strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of experience with project management at the Sponsor, CRO, and/or Vendor level in the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.