Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Pharmaceutical Relationship Director for a rapidly growing company in the patient recruitment space based in Southern California. Our client is utilizing state-of-the-art technology that seamlessly connects patients to clinical trials.
Their mission is to change lives by helping new treatments come to market faster by partnering with doctors, pharma companies, and patient advocates on social media. Our client owns and cultivates over 1,000 unique social media groups and pages that are dedicated to helping patients connect with other people who are suffering from the same health condition.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Pharmaceutical Relationship Director position is responsible for developing and establishing relationships that would lead to growth in centralized pharmaceutical patient recruitment business.
- Reaching out to pharmaceutical & CRO companies in order to establish working relationships for patient recruitment and retention services.
- Establishing problem solving solutions for clientele when it comes to patient enrollment.
- Presenting company’s patient recruitment service offerings to clients to solve the issue of patient recruitment and retention.
- Taking ownership of the management of the sales functions of the business as it pertains to Pharmaceutical/ CRO business.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of sales plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Working closely with the established team to develop strategy for continued growth.
- Setting up meetings and presenting company to clients in a way that make clients see why working with us is essential for their clinical trials.
What You Need To Have:
- 1-2 years of experience working in Clinical Trials Industry in a sales and relationship building role.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proven track record with references.
- Ability to Travel.
- Strong at opening up new opportunities as well as sourcing opportunities.