Are you a hospital services leader stuck in the mix and politics of a large firm and looking for the opportunity to have a direct impact on clients, people, and organizational growth? If so, we are seeking a Partner who will provide the strategic vision and lead service delivery for a rapidly growing medical equipment planning & financial services firm!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing strategic plans to build and evolve service offerings to fit market needs.
- Creating or seeking partnerships to align service offerings to non-profit and for-profit healthcare organizations, including value positioning, scope of services, collateral and pricing.
- Leading delivery of consulting, education and implementation services to our customers, overseeing resource management, project delivery and operational success metrics.
- Being accountable for services financial goals and metrics, including bookings, revenue, gross margin and utilization.
- Owning operational metrics, such as time-to-value, customer satisfaction and on-time completion of projects.
- Building and scaling service operations (i.e., people, process, systems and tools) to deliver a best-in-class client experience while building an effective and efficient delivery methodologies.
- Driving business development pipeline through effective marketing and content strategies.
What You Need To Have:
- 10+ years of experience managing, delivering, and executing professional services.
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare services, administration, accounting or finance.
- Proven experience building and leading a team of 10+ people in growing company.
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling a professional services business with accountability for financial targets.
- An enthusiasm for serving as a strategic, hands-on leader in a collaborative team environment.
- Growth mindset that is focused on developing individual and team capabilities.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Financial success of the organization (backlog, revenue, gross margin, and profitability).
- Operational metrics (on-time project delivery, customer satisfaction and utilization).