Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Manager of Channel Sales. Our client is a group of world-class information security professionals providing Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Security Services. The world is increasingly digital, and our client is a defender of digital health. Interested in joining their mission?
What will you be doing:
As the Manager of Channel Sales, you will be responsible for cultivating and expanding the channel partners ecosystem for Elevation’s client solutions and co-selling with key partners to grow the business and drive relevant KPIs e.g. revenue, required certifications and other relevant channel metrics. In this role, it is essential that you are able to apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to value-add to the business partners to drive greater scale via the partner ecosystem.
- Actively identify, qualify, and meet with key decision makers in assigned territory.
- Assess and recommend direct-to-reseller and/or distribution tiering strategies for resellers.
- Build joint business partner plans, weekly sales/business cadence and conduct quarterly business reviews together with management/leadership teams from both our client and Business Partner.
- Co-sell with partner to identify/develop/progress sales opportunities to closure.
- Collaborate with other sellers to support partner success and expand business reach to customers.
- Report on channel performance and forecast through weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance cycles.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales revenue quotas.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- At least 4 years of experience in understanding of competitive Cyber Security technologies and their place in the market
- At least 4 years of experience in consultative selling experience to the executive level
- At least 4 years proven channel sales track record
- 4 years of experience working in or selling to one of the following industries healthcare, financial, energy, and other highly regulated environments
- Ability to provide insight to business leaders on Security Channel business
- Strong business development skills to work and drive channel partner strategy