Are you a winning litigation attorney with first chair experience in personal injury trials? Do you have a true passion for client and community service? If so, Elevation Search Solutions' client is seeking a Litigation Attorney, and we want to speak with you!
What you will be doing:
- Oversee all litigation for the state of Kentucky
- Provide answers and guidance to clients who are seeking legal help, particularly on personal injury claims.
- Develop new business for the firm.
- Review and provide analysis of all new potential cases.
- Ensure prompt action is taken
- Ensure all cases wanted are converted to cases retained
- Review case facts to determine if case meets criteria
- Evaluate case facts to determine case value
- Ensure all cases meet predetermined criteria
- Review and monitor case facts to determine insurance coverage, case value and medical care
- Develop knowledge of the firm and its business
- Create lines of communication with attorneys, physicians and other referral sources
- Other duties may include litigation support to Managing Attorney
What you Need to Have:
- License to practice law in Kentucky
- License to practice law in Tennessee is a plus.
- First Chair experience
- Minimum 2 years Trial Litigation experience
- Minimum 1 year Trial Personal Injury experience
- Demonstrated track record of winning cases of $1mm plus
- Degree from a four-year college or university, graduate degree from an accredited law school
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as pleadings, legal rules and procedures, governmental rules and regulations, medical records. Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients, court personnel, peers, and/or employees or organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office software and legal research platforms such as Needles case management.
- Ability to build and develop long-term relationships with clients one at a time.
- Display true passion for client and community service
- Ability to professionally type a minimum of 50 words per minute
- Display eagerness to learn each and every day
- Provide dependability and trustworthiness
- Possess a desire for accuracy
- Respectful toward clients and coworkers
- Ability to work independently without regular direct supervision