Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Lead Full Stack Engineer for a fast-growing Healthcare IT company in the San Francisco market! Are you an entrepreneurial full stack engineer who enjoys thinking strategically about system architecture, developer efficiency, user experience, and/or operations? If so, we would love to speak with you!
The Lead Full Stack Engineer will have the opportunity to influence the practices and culture of the engineering team as this company rapidly scales! The role involves close collaboration with the product, design, and engineering managers as well as remote team members in Nashville, Tennessee and Yerevan, Armenia.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Providing input into and helping implement new APIs as well as integrations with hospital and insurance related services.
- Collaborating with the VP of Engineering to develop a deep understanding of existing company systems, participating in discussions about architecture, DevOps, and development process.
- Collaborating regularly with remote team members, both synchronously via Google Meetings and asynchronously via Slack and Jira.
What You Need To Have:
- 4+ years of experience working in an equivalent technical role.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Expertise with web development fundamentals. This company uses PHP, Postgres, and React, but knowledge of modern web architecture is more important than any specific language.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, containerization, AWS, and general DevOps practices is a plus.
- Experience working under or implementing security practices such as HIPAA, HITRUST, or SOC-2 is ideal.
- A computer science or similar technical degree is required.