Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking an Executive Administrator for the Nashville market. Our client is an early stage behavioral health company utilizing state-of-the-art online education theory to deliver precision training videos around mental health, substance use, and suicide prevention. The Executive Administrator serves in a support role to the Chief Executive Officer.
What will you be doing:
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, ensuring prompt scheduling of key meetings and phone calls. Coordinating with the CEO to understand scheduling priorities and required participants. Ensuring stakeholders are kept appraised of scheduling issues.
- Working closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Preparing the CEO for meetings and phone calls by conducting research and providing the CEO an overview of participants, key issues and anticipated points of discussion.
- Participating with the CEO during meetings and phone calls taking notes of key points and actions items. Ensuring follow-up of actions with the CEO and staff.
- Anticipating the CEO’s needs by understanding priorities – ensuring CEO meets commitments and deadlines via schedule management and timely reminders.
- Preparing information and documents for the CEO as needed.
- Researching, prioritizing, and following up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to/by the CEO including reviewing and organizing the CEO’s e-mail.
- Coordinating all aspects of the CEO’s travel – arrange travel plans, itineraries and agendas. Prepare CEO for meetings while on travel – including conducting research and preparing presentation materials. Accompany the CEO on travel as needed.
- Completing critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Prioritizing conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously and proactively. Follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Preparing expense reports for the CEO.
What you need to have:
- Proven track record of success supporting a senior executive with at least 2 years in the role.
- Associates degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Office product skills
- Extensive experience with managing a senior executive’s calendar and prioritization of daily tasks.
- Well versed in travel management coordination
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability (and confidence) to interact with senior executives at the highest level
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and anticipate needs.
- Ability to successfully multitask and prioritize.
- Friendly and professional demeanor