Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking an Enterprise Sales Executive for a rapidly growing Telehealth company transforming patient engagement for healthcare clients across the nation! Are you a tenacious, mission-driven hunter with a passion for making an impact in healthcare? If so, we would love to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an individual contributor and critical member of this organization, the Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for driving new enterprise business in their assigned territory (Midwest or Southwest). This role requires a strategic hustler with strong HIT domain knowledge.
- Managing a sales pipeline to achieve and exceed attainable quarterly sales targets.
- Contacting prospective customers in assigned territory, penetrating organizations at the appropriate level to maximize sales impact.
- Evangelizing the Company’s benefits and values to clients and prospects.
- Delivering effective sales presentations and product demos for enterprise opportunities.
- Overseeing new key customers through our Customer Care onboarding process.
- Actively generating sales leads through networking, referrals, cold calls, and with marketing team through targeted marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating with multiple departments, including Product, Marketing, and Customer Care to assist in ensuring a smooth sales-to-rollout process.
- Utilizing HubSpot and providing accurate sales forecasts to management on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis for the assigned territory.
- Proactively acquiring and maintaining industry and product knowledge.
- Achieving/exceeding quota – as determined annually.
What You Need To Have:
- 5 years of Healthcare Technology sales experience with demonstrated success selling solutions into large medical practices and hospitals.
- Proven track record in achieving/exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience in identifying opportunities and managing a relationship-driven sales cycle with multiple decision makers.
- Experience driving new business in a high-growth, emerging market company.
- Strong time management, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Proven experience working independently in a remote work environment, utilizing technology tools for team communication and customer outreach.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, process-driven methodology.
- A collaborative, go-getter spirit.
- Minimum bachelor level college degree