Are you a highly motivated self-starter with an interest in taking your career to the next level within a PE-backed, fast-growing software company? If so, Elevation is actively seeking an Enterprise Account Executive for a leading cloud software company serving retail fuel and fleet management businesses on a global scale, and we would love to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Prospecting and winning net-new business and expanding company software and service offerings with current customers on a national level.
- Developing a deep understanding of each client’s business and identifying opportunities for additional collaboration.
- Resolving problems, including identifying issues, thinking critically to determine the optimal course of action, and implementing best available solutions.
- Effectively planning to meet and exceed your ongoing business goals and revenue quotas.
- Developing a deep understanding of the company’s technology platform and operations, and using that understanding to bring back iterations to the business.
- Constantly studying and deepening understanding of market trends to enable consultative insight.
What You Need To Have:
- 5+ years of B2B enterprise software sales experience with previous experience in a BDR/SDR role required.
- Experience selling software into the largest private and for-hire fleets is strongly preferred.
- Repeated success a strong track record of exceeding quotas and rapidly growing your book over time backed up by data.
- Strong ability to build rapport with executive decision-makers, influencing outcomes through both an understanding of the customer’s business and the unique solutions that the company can deliver.
- History of working independently with a data-driven mindset for charting a path to short, medium, and long-term sales goals.
- Best-in-class communication skills, with the ability to successfully convey key value propositions and quick manage objections.
- A high attention to detail and natural ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Willingness to learn and open to embracing continuous improvement.
- A win-as-a-team mentality.