Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Director of Product Management in the Atlanta Market. Our client is a rapidly growing healthcare IT company focused on delivering business intelligence solutions and service-line growth to their clients in the healthcare industry. Their suite of services includes a best in class CRM solution.
What You Will Be Doing:
Vision and Road Map
- Work with Key stakeholders to develop the long term vision and roadmap for a differentiated and competitive offering in the market place, targeting Health system marketing teams with powerful tools, data and insight to help them drive competitive growth
- Communicate the roadmap both short, mid and long term on a regular basis to both internal and client audiences.
- Coordinate with other Product Development leads with the goal of creating a “seamless, integrated, consistent” user experience across relevant products.
- Work with other Product managers and key stakeholders to identify new products/solutions and market opportunities.
Product Development and Execution
- Actively manage the client feature enhancement pipeline to deliver on client satisfaction, balancing these requests with investment in new capabilities that deliver on the vision for the business.
- Work with technology and business analysts to translate business requirements into user friendly and value driven features and capabilities against a predictable schedule of deliveries.
- Actively seek to derive maximum value out of data partnerships while minimizing the costs to the business.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to add new data and capability partners, to increase differentiation, revenue and profitability.
- Serve as principal escalation point for product issues and work to identify root cause, communicate problems, fixes and resolutions to clients and internally.
Go to Market
- Build and maintain a detailed view of competitive offerings, making sure that the sales team is fully briefed and product strategy is developed with a detailed view of competing offerings.
- Work with finance and sales to manage and adjust pricing based on market conditions and profitability goals.
- Work across the organization to champion the product and find ways in which the CRM business can bring value to a broader audience.
- Develop and deliver training on new product features and capabilities.
- With Legal, develop contract templates that accurately defines SOW, standard delivery terms, invoicing, etc.
- Work with marketing and help to develop and update sales materials, web pages, presentations and RFP responses.
Ongoing Sales and Marketing Support
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the sales and client services teams, attend sales calls, demonstrate the product, help to answer deep questions about the product/data and works to convince the client we have the best solution.
What You Will Need To Have:
- 5 Years experience in the Healthcare industry, working with Hospitals and Healthcare systems.
- 10 years experience working in a product management role for a SaaS company
- Track record of commercially successful product launches
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and ability to manage customer expectations.
- A strong understanding and experience working with data driven communication technologies such as CRM, Marketing Automation, Patient Engagement, Digital advertising is required.
- Familiarity working with EMR and or consumer data and its use in predictive modeling.
- A laser focus on user experience and delivering value against use cases, plus a willingness to take risks with new ideas and bring innovative functionality to our customers.
- Strong communication skills with ability to take complex ideas and communicate them effectively internally, externally and in direct sales meetings
- Ability to drive products success through strong collaboration and to influence others across the organization.