Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Director of Operations for the Nashville market. Our client is an early stage behavioral health company utilizing state-of-the-art online education theory to deliver precision training videos around mental health, substance use, and suicide prevention. The Director of Operations will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
What will you be doing:
- Working in partnership with the CEO, create the strategic plan and implement new processes and approaches to achieve success and growth for the organization.
- Planning and monitoring the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervising staff from different departments and providing constructive feedback.
- Evaluating regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Managing procurement processes and coordinating material and resources allocation.
- Overseeing customer support processes and organizing them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Reviewing financial information and adjusting operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Revising and/or formulating policies and promote their implementation.
- Managing relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Evaluating overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Ensuring that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulation.
What you need to have:
- 7+ years proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM).
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.
- Nice to have an e-learning background.
- Project and product management a plus.