Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Director of Marketing for a rapidly growing company in the patient recruitment space based in Southern California. Our client is utilizing state-of-the-art technology that seamlessly connects patients to clinical trials.
Their mission is to change lives by helping new treatments come to market faster by partnering with doctors, pharma companies, and patient advocates on social media. Our client owns and cultivates over 1,000 unique social media groups and pages that are dedicated to helping patients connect with other people who are suffering from the same health condition.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Learning and understanding the complex clinical trials industry.
- Creating Sales Copy that connects with doctors/researchers and pharmaceutical companies to help them understand our products and to drive sales.
- Owning email marketing, SMS marketing, and video marketing channels to communicate company messaging to the industry.
- Using Pardot (Salesforce) to automate emails to clients and potential clients intelligently based on their digital interactions.
- Working with the sales team to understand customer objections and address them via content marketing.
- Working with the product team to understand where doctors and clinical coordinators can use the software platform to help them enroll patients in their studies.
- Advertising via Google Adwords, Linkedin Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Using Google Analytics to understand client behavior.
- Driving SEO via web and video blog strategies.
- Creating Evergreen webinar series and sweepstakes to acquire new leads.
- Working with Marketing Coordinator to build marketing strategies for our Tradeshows (10+ per year).
What You Need To Have:
- Email / SMS Copywriting, Strategy, and Analytics
- Press Release & Article Writing
- Video Marketing Script Writing and Creatives
- Lead Generation
- Trade Show Marketing
- Analytics on Email, SMS, Advertising, Trade Shows, and Video
- Affinity for Technology especially in Marketing Automation and Intelligence
- Entrepreneurial and Self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field
- Clinical Trial Experience is a plus
- 4+ years experience in sales copywriting
- 4+ years experience in marketing automation
- 4+ years in marketing analytics
- Strong Attention to detail with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills