Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Director of IT Project Management for one of the nation’s premier healthcare private equity firms. This role can be based in Seattle or San Diego and reports to an Executive Partner.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Consulting with the team to implement enterprise systems (ERP, CRM, EHR, PM, HRIS, etc.) and interfacing with portfolio organizations internal team members and third-party vendors to exceed expectations on time, scope and quality.
- Developing strategy and leading execution of Business Intelligence projects to provide portfolio organizations with greater visibility and access to KPIs and analytics/
- Advising on IT mergers and acquisition projects and activities across the portfolio to ensure efficient & effective integration of systems and processes and mitigate against risks of value erosion.
- Conducting diligence projects on prospective acquisitions and identify IT synergies and risks associated with target companies.
- Consulting with IT Executive Partners on a variety of ad-hoc technology and strategy projects in support of portfolio organizations.
- Leading development and application of tools and solutions adopted by or in support of our portfolio organizations, including:
- Organizational Health Assessment
- Diligence Reporting & Data Room Exploration Tools
- Project Management Tools
- M&A Playbook
- Other duties as directed
Measures Of Success:
- Develop playbook and repeatable processes for M&A projects and core systems implementations to optimize outcomes and mitigate against execution risks
- Execute successfully on assigned portfolio projects by exceeding expectations on time, budget and quality
- Consult with the internal team to develop proprietary solutions in support of portfolio companies that will enable the management and reporting at the aggregate
- Effective Time management to meet the needs of portfolio organizations and prospective targets
What you need to have:
- 8+ years of experience in Healthcare IT
- Background in consulting preferred
- Ability to travel 50%+
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP certification preferred