Are you a seasoned and project-focused IT leader interested in making an impact with high growth company delivering behavioral healthcare services to children across the nation? If so, Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Director of IT out of the greater Chicago market, and we would love to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Executing a vendor partner model for IT service delivery.
- Managing the IT infrastructure, telecommunications, service/help desk, and applications support teams.
- Managing partnerships and integrating various platforms into a comprehensive IT system.
- Developing an IT strategy and platform that will allow for seamless integration of potential acquisitions.
- Streamlining processes and ramping resources that support M&A activity across all technical integration, including but not limited to integration of scheduling, EMR, credentialing, HRIS, RCM, and telecommunications systems.
- Leading the development, deployment, management, and administration of clinical and business systems.
- Assessing and mitigating cybersecurity risks to prevent breaches of the company’s data and improper access to confidential patient information.
- In partnership with the RCM and Scheduling department, reviewing current systems, metrics, and data sources to optimize capabilities
What You Need To Have:
- 10+ years working in IT solution design and operations in the healthcare space.
- Deep experience working in a multi-site healthcare provider business; experience interfacing and working with clinical staff.
- Demonstrated experience in risk assessment and an understanding of HIPAA compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with the RCM and Scheduling functions and a deep understanding of data warehouses in a provider environment.
- Experience managing vendor relationships across IT services and functions.
- Experience integrating clinical applications, business applications, and IT infrastructure in a business with significant M&A activity.
- Willingness to discover and understand the details of applications and infrastructure challenges.
- Excitement around the prospect of building an IT strategy and being the technical thought leader in the business. Will be a partner to the leadership on all things IT related.
- Dynamism and agility are a must. Ability to evolve the technical strategy and execution as organizational needs change.
- Experience in a multifaceted organization that spans execution across center-based and corporate operations.