Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Director of IT for the North American market leader in the manufacture and distribution of custom orthotic and ankle foot orthosis products. Are you are a systems and infrastructure expert interested in driving the evolution of the company’s technical capabilities and IT operations? If so, we would love to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Executing a vendor partner model for IT service delivery.
- Managing the IT infrastructure, telecommunications, service/help desk, and applications support teams.
- Developing an IT strategy and platform that aligns with business objectives.
- Streamlining processes and aligning resources that support the manufacturing, customer service, sales, finance, and ecommerce systems.
- Leading the development, deployment, and management of diagnostic scanning systems.
- Assessing and mitigating cybersecurity risks to prevent breaches of the company’s data and improper access to confidential information.
- In partnership with business leaders, reviewing current systems, metrics, and data sources to enable a data-driven culture.
What You Need To Have:
- 10+ years working in IT solution design and operations in the healthcare space.
- Demonstrated experience in risk assessment and an understanding of HIPAA compliance.
- Experience working in a manufacturing context.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with the sales and finance functions and a deep understanding of data warehouses.
- Experience managing vendor relationships across IT services and functions.
- Experience managing projects comprised of internal IT resources, vendor resources, and business stakeholders.
- Experience integrating clinical applications, business applications, and IT infrastructure.
- Willingness to discover and understand the details of applications and infrastructure challenges.
- Excitement around the prospect of building an IT strategy and being the technical thought leader in the business. Will be a partner to the leadership on all things IT related.
- Dynamism and agility are a must. Ability to evolve the technical strategy and execution as organizational needs change.
- Experience in a distributed organization that spans execution across multiple centers of operation.