Are you a solutions-driven technology leader eager to oversee and enhance IT infrastructure and applications for one of the country’s leading providers of school-based mental health services for K-12 students? If so, Elevation is actively seeking a Director of Information Technology, and we would love to speak with you!
The Director of IT will serve as a strategic, hands-on expert who will 1) Roadmap and execute on technology strategy to optimize software and hardware investments 2) Mature, formalize, and operationalize IT governance, steering, financial management, and cyber security program policies and procedures 3) Align clinical and business applications, scale the IT infrastructure, and lead day-to-day IT operations and integration activities (M&A) 4) Develop and managing IT talent & vendor relationships 5) Partner with clinical and business leaders to bring unique and differentiated proprietary solutions and applications.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Crafting enterprise technology roadmap and executing against that strategy and includes targets, actions, and deliverables.
- Including considerations for infrastructure, integration of systems, technology architecture, HIPPA & FERPA compliance and information security, data governance, IT service delivery, and mobile solutions.
- Understanding business, redesigning processes, and being comfortable directing the work across multiple locations and business units.
- Creating a compelling business case for each investment (ROI) and gaining senior leadership buy-in for the strategy.
- Developing a leadership framework to facilitate IT governance, decreasing time required for analysis and improving management of project portfolio.
- Developing IT budget and establishing a cadence for IT expenditure tracking and reconciliation.
- Ensuring that the proper governance and risk protocols are in place, in alignment with industry regulation and compliance requirements around FERPA. Strengthening the company’s security policies & procedures and augmenting its compliance program to mitigate against cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Aligning clinical and business applications, scaling the IT infrastructure, and leading day-to-day IT operations and integration activities.
- These applications include evaluating and aligning tools for HRIS, Talent Acquisition, scheduling, credentialing, ERP / GL, EHR, data and analytics, data warehousing and data integration with schools and client districts.
- Deploying solutions and tools that enhance communications with a mobile workforce of healthcare providers across multiple states and service locations.
- Exploring and deploying cloud-based, infrastructure services and security tools to support the application and data needs of the organization at scale.
- Integrating clinical applications, business applications, and IT infrastructure in a business with significant M&A activity.
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing talent in service of the company’s mission and in alignment with its core values.
- Developing and managing a network of preferred partners to support and augment execution of IT projects.
- Establishing measurable goals and key objectives to drive accountability and deliver best-in-class performance across the team and resources engaged.
- Supporting development and implementation of solutions & IP that will serve as a differentiator for the company such as outcomes data platforms, proprietary clinical software applications and/or client engagement portals.
- Supporting deployment and training efforts, in partnership with the business, to drive adoption and use of proprietary and commercial software applications.
- Building a high performing team and useful outside resources.
- Coordinating with additional vendor resources and consultants, demonstrating experience negotiating, budgeting, monitoring, and procuring this work.
- Acting as key stakeholder for Cloud, SaaS, and PaaS partnerships.
- Collaborating with senior management, serving as subject matter expert and thought leader on matters related to technology.
- Collaborating with business leaders to develop analytics capabilities relevant to clinical, operations, and finance.
What You Need To Have:
- 10+ years of functional IT leadership in either a healthcare or applicable consumer facing services organization.
- Direct experience merging disparate technology and data platforms as part of a large-scale integration program for a geographically dispersed business.
- Proven experience driving implementation of initiatives across multiple locations.
- Proven experience hiring, inspiring, and leading high-performing teams.
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passion, optimism, and entrepreneurial resiliency.
- Excellent change management skills.
- Passion for contributing to a culture of innovation across an enterprise.
- Nice to have: experience with Private Equity or Venture-backed organizations.