Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Director of Carrier Relations for a publicly traded and rapidly growing healthcare technology company based in San Francisco.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Director of Carrier Relations serves as a liaison between carriers and key internal stakeholders to ensure that the company offers the optimal mix of products to sustain a successful partnership. The Director is responsible for exploring new partnerships, including the analysis of new products. Leveraging the company’s proven track record of being a top producer, the Director is responsible for negotiating contracts with carriers to ensure the most favorable terms and serves as a liaison between the company and appropriate carrier contacts on critical issues pertaining to compliance, revenue and other financial related issues, as well as contract negotiations and other legal discussions as they arise.
- Managing existing carrier relationships, including conducting in depth business reviews and identifying opportunities to drive efficiencies and grow the business.
- Working closely with IT to implement technology to improve integration / data sharing and drive efficiencies with our carriers.
- Identifying, contacting, contracting and implementing new carriers and products.
- Selling sponsorship and other online and offline marketing programs.
- Serving as point of escalation for operational issues for assigned carriers.
- Developing annual business plans and preparing regular business reviews for carriers.
- Serving as liaison with other internal business leaders to uncover and communicate site changes and enhancements to carrier partners.
- Conducting other analysis/research as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need To Have:
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree a plus.
- Must be able to work remotely and independently.
- Proven experience leading an Account Management and Sales Team.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and increase revenue.
- 10+ years’ experience working with Medicare.
- Project Management experience.
- Must be willing to travel extensively within the US.
- Must have proven interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across functional areas.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven ability to interact at VP+ level.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Ability to remain flexible with changing business objectives.
- Management experience required, minimum of 10 years.