Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Director of Account Management and Partnerships for the Nashville market. Our client is an early stage behavioral health company utilizing state-of-the-art online education theory to deliver precision training videos around mental health, substance use, and suicide prevention. The Director of Account Management and Partnerships will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
What will you be doing:
Director of Account Management and Partnerships will lead and manage all aspects of our client’s external relationships with current and potential partner organizations. This person will establish and manage these relationships with partners that have an interest in supporting and educating those who support behavioral health patients. These partners represent a diverse group of organizations including businesses of all sizes, educational institutions, volunteer and non-profit service organizations, governmental entities and healthcare affiliated groups.
- Engaging in high tempo/high volume outreach to the wide spectrum of organizations (noted above) in order to:
- Share client’s free on-line courseware with their organization’s members so that the widest possible audience utilizes client’s training courses.
- Coordinate sales of client’s “private label” courseware services.
- Solicit interest in custom course creation.
- Creating and implementing innovative methods to promote client’s free online courses in order to achieve the greatest possible number of individuals taking these courses.
- Identifying new potential partners whose members could benefit from client’s free training courseware.
- Gaining insight into potential partners’ particular requirements and articulating how client’s services might best meet their organization’s needs.
- Developing and implementing a process to ensure follow-up on all potential partner leads generated by client’s staff members and others.
- Coordinating with the CEO to ensure all required partnership documentation and contracts are correctly and expeditiously completed.
- Raising the profile of our client’s through presentations at conferences, media events and other public speaking opportunities where appropriate.
- Organizing all facets of conference attendance including preparing and “manning” client’s information booths.
- Accompanying the CEO on selected conference trips and meetings as required. Some travel may be required.
- Assisting the CEO during telephone conferences by taking and preparing notes ensuring follow-up actions occur in a timely manner.
- Ensuring clear, concise, and timely communication of the status of partnership efforts is provided to senior leadership.
- Proactively updating leadership and incorporate changes to the partnership outreach approach as needed.
What you need to have:
- 7+ years of account management experience
- 5+ years of Health Care experience specifically provider side
- Ability to generate leads and put into action plans for new business growth within key accounts
- Engaging and empathetic with the ability to challenge at senior levels
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and accountable
- Adapts well to change
- Proven track record of problem-solving and constructive solution
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- B2B negotiation experience required
- Strategic and target driven key account management essential
- Experience presenting and influencing at a senior level
- Experience in selling creative solutions and complex sales
- Demonstrated sales and key account management experience.
- Consultative selling experience a plus