Are you a self-motivated, creative marketing and communications professional interested in serving in a critical role within a leading association in the health care industry? If so, Elevation is seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator role for an organization providing programs, events, and initiatives for leaders and innovators across the health care ecosystem, and we want to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintaining the company’s position as the key information resource on Nashville’s health care industry through the development of communication materials.
- Copy writing for marketing materials, newsletters, website, and other publications.
- Content creating and community managing across the company’s digital platforms including website, email, and social media.
- Assisting in the creation and production of the company’s collateral materials, including the annual report and Health Care Family Tree.
- Maintaining media lists.
- Monitoring news coverage and maintaining news clip collection.
- Media writing and pitching.
- Reviewing performance statistics related to press, advertising, and digital marketing efforts.
- Developing and coordinating distribution of event invitations, marketing materials, and signage.
- Performing program-related media activities.
- Attending and providing event support as needed.
- Coordinating projects with company vendors including printers, photographers, and designers as needed.
- Using company database tools in support of communications activities.
- Contributing to efforts to maintain and grow company and LHC membership and Fellows recruitment.
What You Need To Have:
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, communications, or public relations.
- College degree required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the Internet.
- Experience with social media, email marketing, and/or online survey platforms.
- Understanding of Wordpress, social media tools, and Adobe Creative Suite software (including Photoshop) is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of business and community leaders.
- Must be a team player with enthusiasm, self-motivation, and positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to think and operate strategically.
- Communications agency, nonprofit experience, or tech industry experience preferred.
- Understanding of the health care industry, players, trends, and issues preferred.
- Desire to promote DEI initiatives across health care industry.