Are you an energetic and driven content marketer excited to join a PE-backed company with big plans to grow and scale? If so, Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking a Marketing Manager for a leading cloud software company serving retail and commercial fuel businesses (i.e. gas stations, fleet & logistics companies), and we want to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Marketing Manager is a vital member of a small marketing team who will focus on content marketing and sales enablement. They will work with the product and sales teams to develop compelling content that will help customers and prospects understand what the company does and the value they provide.
- Creating deliverables such as: case studies, testimonials, white papers, presentations, web copy, podcasts, video, editorial, and more
- Championing the content marketing function, helping colleagues understand the purpose it serves and the impact it has on the organization
- Taking outputs from content marketing efforts and turning them into compelling sales enablement materials such as battle cards, messaging frameworks, sales scripts, competitive analysis, and more
- Working closely with the sales team to understand their needs and the needs of current and prospective customers
- Developing content that drives engagement at all stages of the sales funnel, from awareness to conversion, retention, and repurchase
- Helping with all aspects of marketing, including events, campaigns, analysis, and more
What You Need To Have:
- 5 – 7 years of progressive experience in B2B marketing roles, ideally for SaaS firms
- Demonstrated ability to produce content that moves people to action
- Very strong ability to write well in a variety of styles and formats (technical, persuasive, editorial, advertising copy, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, journalism, writing, or related field of study
- Experience working with and managing external contributors (graphic design, video production, etc.)
- Able to get up to speed with new industries & products quickly
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate will include:
- A growth mindset and a great attitude. Flexibility and adaptability are required for a team responsible for rapid growth.
- A strategic approach to problem solving
- Resourcefulness. You know how to get stuff done.
- Confidence and determination working with executive team
- Attention to detail and a drive for continuous improvement
- Strong analytical abilities and experience presenting insights and analysis to colleagues and executives.
- Ability and eagerness to jump into any project or task where needed. No “that’s not my job” around here!