Are you a high-performing sales executive eager to make an impact in a rapidly growing Healthcare Technology company developing machine learning algorithms that improve clinical decisions and care outcomes for patients? If so, Elevation Search Solutions is actively recruiting for Algorithm Sales Consultants for West Coast, Midwest, and East Coast territories, and we would love to speak with you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing and implementing market strategies for the adoption of the company’s algorithm portfolio across targeted healthcare facilities, achieving sales and profitability goals with each customer.
- Cultivating productive, long-term, professional relationships with key decision-makers and influencers at multiple levels across targeted institutions, including C-suite, clinicians, quality leaders, technical buyers, and sepsis coordinators.
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an on-going basis, and influencing and addressing customer expectations.
- Coordinating the involvement of Corporate Development, Engineering and Data Science, Customer Support, Finance, and other departments as needed, to drive solutions that meet account performance objectives.
- Acting as lead conduit for all contract negotiation and implementation efforts.
- Responding to customer inquiries and resolve issues with a sense of urgency and in a timely manner, ensuring customer satisfaction, while managing multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Providing timely reports on all field sales activity, market events, or changes that affect business, market research and customer information to maximize sales and marketing opportunities.
- Preparing reports, business plans, and expense reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintaining a level of understanding of healthcare industry initiatives and issues related to healthcare, specifically to hospitals and health systems.
- Understanding competitor sales strategies, product solutions, and tactics.
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
What You Need To Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, which may include Life Science, Computer, Science, Business, or Engineering.
- 5 years of healthcare software sales experience, preferably in Medical Devices or EHR solutions.
- Strong aptitude for scientific and technical learning.
- Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to:
- Influence, gain consensus, and overcome resistance by presenting a powerful case for implementing new technologies.
- Communicate complex medical/clinical and technical concepts at all levels of an organization as a key factor in the sales process.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge:
- Proven record of accomplishment with demonstrated ability to manage and grow geographic territory successfully.
- Familiarity with clinical and economic outcome data, reimbursement, and managed care policies and procedures.
- A passion for healthcare and technology.
- A creative, entrepreneurial spirit and an excitement to build a sales effort from the ground up.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as promote and facilitate a team effort to meet and exceed personal and team goals.
- Strong customer relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to set goals and meet deadlines.
- Negotiation, contracting, and problem solving skills.
- Established network of healthcare industry professionals.