Elevation Search Solutions is actively seeking an Account Manager out of the Salt Lake City, Utah area for a rapidly growing Healthcare IT company giving patients better access to healthcare across the nation! Are you a relationship-driven, consultative healthcare account manager eager to take your career to the next level within a high-impact organization? If so, we would love to speak with you!
Employing excellent customer service skills, Account Managers are responsible for ensuring a smooth hospital implementation and ongoing customer support at the hospital level. Primary duties include hospital presentations to key stakeholders, clear concise messaging with both physicians and hospital partners, and technical ability to easily navigate the backend of the company website. The Account Manager is the primary point of contact for the hospital personnel and the physicians and must have the ability to educate and negotiate with both. This position acts as a consultant in navigating the hospital through the implementation of the program. This is your invitation into the C-suite.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for implementing the SaaS model platform into our hospital partners .
- Developing partnerships with ancillary providers to identify service lines and procedures applicable for that healthcare market.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing the individual project plan for each implementation providing a framework for the proactive and successful management of issues, risks and deliverables.
- Negotiating and contracting ancillary providers
- Ensuring well-documented and timely communication to complete required tasks on time with acceptable levels of quality.
- Ability to travel 40%.
- Providing accurate, timely and thorough answers to customer inquiries using knowledge of the company process to ensure customer retention.
- Accurate and timely reporting using the Salesforce database.
- Understanding, managing, and resolving complex issues in a constantly changing technical healthcare environment.
What You Need To Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, plus 3-5 years of progressive experience in Implementation, Account Management, Project Management or Client Operations in the Healthcare industry.
- Experience working with software as a service (SaaS) implementation models.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Consultative abilities, sound judgment, decision making skills, and ability to work under deadline pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to utilize effective management, negotiation and influencing skills to ensure a successful implementation of products and services.
- Analytical ability to solve complex problems efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow through.
- Superb interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Desire to work for a fast-paced company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the company as a whole.